ANGELUS 101L CLOSING MACHINE
Hands-on training to enhance their skills and knowledge of the Angelus 101L Closing Machine.
SILGAN Equipment Center
5701 Frontier Rd., Oconomowoc, WI 53066
FIVE DAYS CLASS
For class dates and/or to request training on location, email to
Who Should Attend
Supervisors and mechanics who have been through the “Timing and Adjustments” class, and/or have working knowledge of equipment.
ABOUT THIS CLASS
Silgan University offers a five day training session which is intended to provide mechanics with hands on training to enhance their skills and knowledge of the Angelus 101L Closing Machine.
- Customer Service Orientation and Introductions
- Explanation of Seamer / Seamer Type
- Removal of Seamer Parts (Upper Seaming Turret)
- Continuation of Upper Seaming Turret Training
- Removal of Lower Lifter Parts
- Cap Feed Training
- Set Seams
- Filler Drive
- Questions and Answers