ANGELUS 60L CLOSING MACHINE
Hands-on training to enhance their skills and knowledge of the Angelus 60L Closing Machine.
5701 Frontier Rd., Oconomowoc, WI 53066
THREE - FIVE DAYS CLASS *
*Length of course depends on instructor. All content will be covered anywhere in-between three or five days
June 11 - 12, 2019
October 21 – 25, 2019
November 11 – 15, 2019
December 9 – 13, 2019
For custom dates and/or training on location, please email
Who Should Attend
Supervisors and Mechanics who have already taken the “Timing and Adjustments” class or have working knowledge of equipment.
ABOUT THIS CLASS
- The class is intended to provide hand-on training to enhance skills and knowledge of the Angelus model 60L series machine.
- Training for other models of seamers are done by request and available seamers (Customer supplied).
- Each student has a opportunity for hands-on training in the removal and re-assembly of components on the seamer (change parts, seaming spindles, lower lifters, separator assembly, etc.).
- Students are instructed on the use of manuals for the specific seamer model.
- Removal of Closing Machine Parts
- Seaming Spindle assembly
- Re-install seaming spindles
- Install 2nd Operation seaming cam
- Install knockout rods
- Remove and Install Center Mold Casting
- Install Bell Cover Guides and Bell Cover
- Disassemble all non-driven lower lifters
- Assemble all lower lifters
- Install one non-driven lower lifter
- Install remain non-driven lower lifter units
- Set lower lifter spring pressure
- Set drop from feed table to lower lifter
- Sweep lower lifters with indicator for plane
- Remove and disassemble all Driven Lower Lifters
- Set pin gauge height
- Set up of Cap Feed Bracket to the Seaming Turret
- Disassemble Seaming Lever Shafts
- Install Seaming Lever Shafts andSeaming Levers
- Double Knife Cover Feed
- Install cover guide rails and check flow of ends through the rails
- Single Knife Separator
- Timing of the Equipment
- Can Centering Cam
- Discharge/Knockout Cam
- Seaming clutch set-up
- Preventative maintenance of closing machine
- Weekly maintenance checks
- Six month maintenance checks
- Audit sheets