ANGELUS 61H CLOSING MACHINE
Hands-on training to enhance their skills and knowledge of the Angelus 61H Closing Machine.
5701 Frontier Rd., Oconomowoc, WI 53066
FOUR DAYS CLASS
October 8 – 10, 2019
December 3 – 5, 2019
For custom dates and/or training on location, please email
Who Should Attend
Supervisors and mechanics who have been through the “Timing and Adjustments” class, and/or have working knowledge of equipment.
ABOUT THIS CLASS
Silgan University offers a four day training session which is intended to provide mechanics with hands on training to enhance their skills and knowledge of the Angelus 61H Closing Machine.
- Customer Service Orientation and Introductions
- Explanation of Seamer / Seamer Type
- Removal of Seamer Parts (Upper Seaming Turret)
- Continuation of Upper Seaming Turret Training
- Removal of Lower Lifter Parts
- Cap Feed Training
- Set Seams
- Questions and Answers