CLOSING MACHINE: TIME AND ADJUSTMENT FOR ANGELUS 61H SEAMER
Basic Angelus 61H double seam evaluation instruction that provides students with general knowledge of how a Double Seam is formed and evaluated for commercial acceptability.
TWO DAYS CLASS
October 8-10, 2019
December 3-5, 2019
For custom dates and/or training on location, please email
Who Should Attend
Supervisors, mechanics, quality control personnel, and line operators.
ABOUT THIS CLASS
- Students are given basic double seam evaluation instruction to give them the general knowledge of how a Double Seam is formed and evaluated for commercial acceptability.
- Students are instructed on how to perform a precision set-up, verify the proper size and set-up of all change parts.
- Two days training at our Oconomowoc, WI Training Facility.
ANGELUS 61H CLASS CONTENT
- Double Seam Evaluation Class
- Basic machine adjustments –
- Lower lifter spring pressure
- Pin height adjustment
- Explanation of the importance of proper can to lifter drop
- Set –up and assemble seaming rolls 1st and 2nd operation
- Explain the use of the 2nd operation seaming cam lever (on/off seam)
- Use of wires to set 1st operation seams
- Use of wires to set 2nd operation seams
- Timing of the machine
- Time the cover feed turret to the seaming turret
- Time the discharge turret to the seaming turret
- Set the timing of the lid feed separator to the cap feed turret
- Demonstrate the set up of the lid feed separator
- Each student will set up the lid feed
- Set 1st operation double seams and evaluate
- Set 2nd operation double seams and evaluate
- Demonstrate proper teardown techniques (manual vs. automated)
- Question and Answers