CLOSING MACHINE: TIME AND ADJUSTMENT FOR ANGELUS 60L SEAMER
Basic Angelus 60L double seam evaluation instruction that provides students with general knowledge of how a Double Seam is formed and evaluated for commercial acceptability.
SILGAN Equipment Center
5701 Frontier Rd., Oconomowoc, WI 53066
TWO DAYS CLASS
October 21-25, 2019
November 11-15, 2019
December 9-13, 2019
For custom dates and/or training on location, please email
Who Should Attend
Supervisors, mechanics, quality control personnel, and line operators.
ABOUT THIS CLASS
- Students are given basic double seam evaluation instruction to give them the general knowledge of how a Double Seam is formed and evaluated for commercial acceptability.
- Students are instructed on how to perform a precision set-up, verify the proper size and set-up of all change parts.
- Two days training at our Oconomowoc, WI Training Facility.
ANGELUS 60L CLASS CONTENT
- Double Seam Training Class
- Machine Set – Up using the Top Double Seam Guide
- Pin Height Setting
- Spring Pressures
- Lower lifter drop from feed table (.010 - .015”)
- Cover Bell Guide Clearance to end on seaming chuck ( .-015”)
- Timing Points and Adjustments
- Main Turret to Cap Feed Turret
- Feed Chain Timing to Can
- Clearance for Can Guide Rails to Can
- Main Turret to Can Discharge Turret
- Cap Feed to Cap Feed Turret
- Set Cap Centering Cam (synchronize and height adjustments)
- Set Knockout Rod Discharge Cam
- Set 1st Operation Double Seams
- Set 2nd Operation Double Seams