CLOSING MACHINE: TIMING AND ADJUSTMENT CLASSES FOR THE 2000 SERIES
Basic 2000 Series double seam evaluation instruction that provides students with general knowledge of how a Double Seam is formed and evaluated for commercial acceptability.
5701 Frontier Rd., Oconomowoc, WI 53066
TWO DAYS CLASS
October 29 – 30, 2019
For custom dates and/or training on location, please email
Who Should Attend
Supervisors, mechanics, quality control personnel, and line operators.
ABOUT THIS CLASS
- Students are given basic double seam evaluation instruction to give them the general knowledge of how a Double Seam is formed and evaluated for commercial acceptability.
- Students are instructed on how to perform a precision set-up, verify the proper size and set-up of all change parts.
- Two days training at our Oconomowoc, WI Training Facility.
- Double Seam Training
- Machine Set–Up using the Top Double Seam Guide
- Pin Height Setting
- Spring Pressures
- Lower lifter drop from feed table (.010 - .015”)
- Timing Points and Adjustments
- Main Turret to Cap Feed Turret
- Feed Chain Timing to Can
- Clearance for Can Guide Rails to Can
- Main Turret to Can Discharge Turret
- Cap Feed to Cap Feed Turret
- Set 1st Operation Double Seams
- Set 2nd Operation Double Seams