ANGELUS P SERIES CLOSING MACHINE
Hands-on training to enhance their skills and knowledge of the Angelus P Series Closing Machine.
5701 Frontier Rd., Oconomowoc, WI 53066
FOUR DAYS CLASS
October 15 – 18, 2019
November 5 – 8, 2019
For custom dates and/or training on location, please email
Who Should Attend
Supervisors and mechanics who have been through the “Timing and Adjustments” class, and/or have working knowledge of equipment.
ABOUT THIS CLASS
Silgan University offers a four day training session which is intended to provide mechanics with hands on training to enhance their skills and knowledge of the Angelus P Series Closing Machine.
- Customer Service Orientation and Introductions
- Removal of Parts from Closing Machine
- Lower Lifter Assembly
- Seaming Turret Assembly
- Lower Turret Assembly
- Alignment of all castings, settings and pinning
- Determining proper elevation of castings
- Retrofit lower turret guards to maintain a constant oil level
- Cover Feed Assembly
- Timing of the Equipment
- Final Set-Up and Running Cans/Ends
- Run completed seams and record data
- Preventative Maintenance of Closing Machine